We are recruiting two interns to join Intellidex on a three month contract which might be extended to six months.
The two internships are specifically for applicants who have recently finished Honours or Masters degrees in social science – economics, politics, philosophy, sociology, development studies, etc.
You will be allocated to research teams focused on development finance and impact investing working on financial solutions to pressing social challenges like unemployment and climate change. You will be at the cutting edge of developing insights to make a real world impact.
- Have recently completed an Honours or Masters university degree in social science
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Have a willingness to learn, think on their feet and be good with taking guidance and instruction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as time management, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Research experience in literature reviews and data analysis from their degree
We are committed to helping students near the end of their degrees, and recent graduates, make the transition from university to the working world. There is no guarantee of a longer-term position beyond the internship, but we have historically recruited from our interns. These roles will be based at our Sandton office.
Intellidex offers a high-calbre environment, working alongside PhDs, MBAs and CFA charterholders.
Applicants must be South African citizens.
Please complete the form below and include a cover letter detailing your academic background and ambitions and how an internship at Intellidex will help you achieve them.
The two roles will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are identified, which will be before 15 February 2022.